Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Capturing adventures one polaDROID at a time..

Thanks to a friend of mine, I recently discovered an amazing application for your computer called POLADROID , which allows you to convert your normal, run of the mill photo's into authentic, vintage-type Polaroids. Brilliant.

I find it intriguing that although we have progressed so much with regards to photographic technology, somehow photo's taken with Polaroids and old film camera's seem to capture the hearts of many. Maybe it's because it has nostalgic connotations to the past, or maybe it's because some of us don't have the desire to confirm to the "newest, latest technology", but all I know is that there's something about a Polaroid that makes a picture beautiful and timeless.

So now back to my discovery. Go onto Google and type in 'Poladroid' ,then follow the download and installation instructions and bam, you have the ability to create some beautiful photographs.
Here are a few of my adventures that have been captured with my Poladroid application.






1 comment:

  1. If you have an Android phone like me you can also do this on the fly straight from your camera phone. Awesome times!

    ReplyDelete