Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Pretty Flippin Kiff

So I realised today that so many of my friends are ridiculously gifted in terms of music and creativity. Sometimes I see them play at a gig, or on a video clip and I can't believe I actually know them. South Africa truly has so much untapped potential. Here are a few of my mates who I reckon are pretty flippin kiff!


The Kiffness.
My mates Dave and Mike Scott make up The Kiffness. They have an electro/jazz/awesome sound and this is one of my favourite songs and videos of theirs. You can find The Kiffness on Facebook - do yourself a favour.

BERGIES FLY



The Brothers Streep

I have one word for them. AMAZEFRIKKINHILARIOUS. I know right. You can also find them on facebook. This is a song they recently performed at the finale of SA IDOLS. It's brilliance in a band.


WE'RE NEVER GONNA BE (SA IDOLS)





Matthew Mole.
He's from the small, pretty boring town of Fishhoek (ha) but possibly has one of the best voices I have heard this side of the world. I know it's a claim, but just listen to pure talent. please.

BLIND



To Our Divine.
Okay so Matthew Mole and Ash  Stephenson form this duo of electro/indie music. Such a jam and a talented pairing! Once again, if you wanna hear more, you can find them on Facebook. This is an accoustic version of one of their songs.


INDIE THREE

1 comment: