Thursday, February 2, 2012

Book Club.

So much to read, so little time! Well technically I have a lifetime, but you know what I mean.

I often hear book titles getting thrown around and think to myself, I need to read that book, but then promptly forget about it the next day. Lately however, I have been craving to read substantial writing and for mind to just be blown by the thoughtful, challenging and heartbreaking words of authors that I am continually inspired by. So I have decided to set myself on a journey of being consumed by the wisdom that exudes from simple ink on a page and have made a list of books to read over the next few months. Goal - to have read them all (or more) by the end of the year. This is a journey to be shared, so here is the list I am about to tackle head on.







1 comment:

  1. Nice list! I really enjoyed Love Wins. I didn't get much from Sex God.. actually didn't even finish it. Hope you are loving Cape Town! Peace!

    ReplyDelete