Friday, May 20, 2011

This one is for my friends...

This year was set to be the most depressing birthday I've had due to the fact that I was writing an exam on my birthday as well as the day after. I was so upset that I wouldn't be able to celebrate at all especially seeing that it would be my last birthday in Durban.
But.
I have the greatest friends in the world. I'm not even exaggerating.

Two days ago they threw me the most wonderful surprise party I could have asked for and I was legitimately surprised - did not have the slightest clue! They even bought me presents, made me two cakes ( I got to blow out candles which I haven't done in years), and wrote me all these lovely and silly messages which were hidden inside balloons. The night really made me so happy, and I realised how absolutely blessed I am to have these people in my life.





So to all of you I just want to publicly say THANK YOU. I look forward to many more fun times with you guys in the months to come.

 
















 





No comments:

Post a Comment